Remedial & Sports Massage:
Discover how you can feel pain free with hands on manual therapy, specialising in Remedial Massage and Sport Massage Therapy.
Using a special tool to aid in a scrapping techqniue combined with hands on treatment, Sheb has a focus to treat a range of common misalignments in order for the body to return to healthy tissue and regulate positive muscle function. Depending on the bodies needs a combination of deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy and myofascial release is included in order to remove scar tissue and adhesions.
Remedial massage is often used to enhance proper posture, treat repetitive strain injury (RSI), back & neck pain. It is designed to increase blood flow and alleviate muscle tension.
Treatments can benefit:
- Treatment of chronic pain
- Shoulder pain, Increase range of motion
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI) from over use (typers wrist)
- Neck and shoulder injury, reduce soft tissue inflammation
- Hands on soft tissue therapy and improving muscle elasticity
- Client education, advise on correct form to better help in joint & muscle stability
- Corrent muscle imbalance and furture misalignments
- Break up scar tissue caused by old injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - work related injury
- Rehabilitation pre and post
- Correct muscle imbalance caused by incorrect posture or faulty biomechanics
- Feel Pain free again - feel human again
- Sciatica - you dont have to live with it
- Whiplash - even though it happened 15 years ago, it can still impact you today
- Myofascial pain - working not only with the bodies muscular system, but also treating the superficial and deep tissues.
- Knee pain - could quite possibly have something to do with tight Illiotibial Band (ITB)
- Backache - such a common symptom
- Arthritis - massage has been known to reduce pain
- Research shows massage can help treat symptoms of depression and anxiety
Clinic visits by appointment only | Home Visits also available
Health Fund Rebates Available | WorkCover Accredited
Find muscle alignment on FACEBOOK